Click the cover on the left to launch the latest issue of Mountain Pro. It’s completely iPad, iPhone, Android and tablet-friendly. This issue includes:
- Women’s International Climbing Meet
- Interview: Mark Hines
- Guide profile: Spanish Highs
- John Muir Trust Ranger’s diary
- Perfect teamwork: A first ascent in Greenland
- British Ascent of Changabang
- Tested: James Thacker
Want to read the full PDF version? Click here.
Share it with your friends:
Enter your details below and we’ll notify you every time an issue is published. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Why sign up?
- It’s completely free to read (and share) – we’ll never charge you for any amounts
- It’s iPad, iPhone, Android and Tablet-friendly so you can read it when and how you want it
- It’s full of interactive features, including embedded videos and sound clips
- We’ll email you every time a new issue is published, but don’t worry you can unsubscribe at any time
A member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild and an Edinburgh Mountain Film Festival Photography Award winner, David is an expert outdoor photographer and writer who is passionate about all things outdoors. His passion and experience brings Mountain Pro to life.
Gear editor, Lucy Wallace, is based on the Isle of Arran. Lucy is an experienced winter mountain leader and member of the Mountain Leader Training Association. A dedicated outdoor blogger and owner of arranwildwalks.co.uk, Lucy has the expertise and location to test outdoor kit to its limits.
A professional journalist and summer mountain leader. He works across the outdoor industry,
shooting many of his own mountain features, and contributes to a wide range of titles.
The Old Dairy Hudsons Farm
Yolanda Clouting– Yolanda.Clouting@targetpublishing.com | 01279 810080
Editorial David Lintern – David.Lintern@targetpublishing.com | 01279 816300
Target Publishing’s ethos has remained the same since its formation in July 2000 – to provide high quality publications, shows and events for the markets it serves. Education and innovation are the cornerstones of the company’s approach.
The Target Publishing team has a wealth of experience and knowledge and their dynamic approach to publishing and conferences brings fresh ideas to the natural product, CAM, eco, organic, sport, fine food and outdoor pursuits sectors.
If you would like to request information on any of Target Publishing’s products please call 01279 816300 or click here.